hiiiArray

Marketing that Creates Cases

Integrity-Commitment-Results

Free consultation call 1-800-975-4141

law-firm-marketing-banner2

 

For_freeconsultation

 

How to make sure the leads you generate turn into clients!”

Potential clients don’t just want help. They want help NOW! Studies show you are 600 times more likely to retain a client if they are reached within the first two minutes of requesting assistance. Only 10% of law firms in the country have admin support dedicated solely to processing incoming leads. For many firms this two minute response time just isn’t a reality So, what about the other 90% that try to field incoming leads while balancing hearings, overseeing day to day tasks and actually attempting to practice law? We have the answers and the solutions, with our Lead Processing and Legal Office Assistant Services.

 

Exclusive Highly Targeted Leads  ———————————————————————————-